Samsung phone blows up man face

Samsung phone blows up man face [SEE EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGE]

3911
0
SHARE

The many incidents resulting in deaths and serious injuries caused by smart phone malfunctions have been climbing to quite the surprising number.

The recent most incident occurred here in Jamaica after a young man, whose identity has not yet been ascertained, was talking on his Samsung Galaxy smart phone while recharging the battery.

The phone began over heating and subsequently exploded on the users mouth. The man is pictured in a bloody suit stained from the blood flow from his mouth which was torn apart from the explosion.

There has been a few warnings about the use of cellphones while they are plugged into electric sources for recharging.

This is a story being circulating recently over all social media platforms, we cannot however confirm or deny if it is true.IMG_3979

Facebook Comments